Logo MyThaiLove

Can I live in Thailand if I marry a Thai girl?

Home » More Thailand dating blogs

Can I Live in Thailand if I Marry a Thai Girl?

What is a Thai Marriage Visa?

If you are an expat living in Thailand and marry a Thai lady, you may be eligible to apply for a Thai Marriage Visa. This visa allows you to live in Thailand for one year with your Thai wife. You can even work in Thailand by obtaining a work permit with this visa.

Who Can Apply?

Anyone who is legally married to a Thai national can apply for a Thai Marriage Visa. There are financial requirements to meet, such as having THB400,000 in a Thai bank account that remains untouched for a specific period before applying. Alternatively, showing an income of THB40,000 per month is also acceptable.

Where to Apply?

You can apply for the Thai Marriage Visa at your local Thai immigration office.

How to Start the Process?

To start the process, you must first apply for a 90-day Non-Immigrant Visa from a Thai consulate outside of Thailand. You will need to provide proof of your legal marriage and genuine relationship with your Thai spouse, including marriage certificates and financial documents.

Required Documents

Make sure you have all necessary documents in order before applying. This includes passports, Thai ID cards, marriage certificate, proof of address, rental agreements or property ownership documents, and bank statements.

We Can Help!

If you need assistance with the Thai Marriage Visa application process, feel free to contact us at [mythailoveofficial@gmail.com] or visit our website for more information.

For matchmaking and dating advisory services to find your romantic partner in Thailand, contact us at [mythailoveofficial@gmail.com].

More Thailand dating advice

© My Thai Love 2024 | Privacy | Terms | Blog | Signup for Women